For Drug Screening & Compound Repurposing, we offer a comprehensive High-Throughput Screening, Hit validation and profiling capability, supported by a bioinformatics and IT infrastructure to aid rapid data processing and decision making. The primary focus of our work is the development of biologically relevant and screening compatible assays in the most common microtiter plate formats for use in biomedical research, chemical biology and drug discovery. These assays encompass the major protein target classes with readouts in all optical, label-free and High Content imaging technologies and can be operated making use of our fully integrated robotic screening platform. There are several small molecule screening libraries available, which include collections of up to 200,000 diverse compounds as well as target class focused, natural product and drug repurposing sets including approved drugs that have reached clinical use across 600 indications and pre-clinical compounds of varying degrees of validation, supported by a curated database. The selection of compounds for Hit to Lead progression takes place following mechanism-of-action, selectivity and ADMET studies aided by bioinformatics support.
- State of the art tools and technologies for developing innovative assays
- Assay readout technologies include optical, label-free and high content imaging
- Access to a variety of small molecule compound libraries
- Triaging of compounds using mechanism-of-action, selectivity and ADMET profiling
- Delivery of high quality compounds as starting points for drug discovery
- Expertise in progressing compounds to industry standard Lead and Candidate milestones