With its high-throughput laboratories, Fraunhofer ITMP has expertise in the 4D-data and FAIR handling of research data. Its goal to design the hardware and software technical basis for open research platforms and test environments for research and industry, in which the concepts of digitalized health research and its commercial offers can be researched and tested in practice.
A special focus lies on the investigation of immune-mediated diseases gained during close co-operation with clinicians, which Fraunhofer ITMP can offer for a spectrum of disease models, formulation of therapeutic pathways and bioanalytics. Clinical questions and tests are developed in cooperation with a broad network of industrial partners and are performed according to the standard "Quality by Design".
- Handling "human" data appropriately
- Data management and ontologies
- Static and dynamic analyses, especially of longitudinal data sets
- Biostatistical support of clinical and preclinical studies
- Application-oriented algorithms (AI and machine learning)
- Digital biomarkers and fingerprints